2018-2019 Symphony Sweepstakes Rules
Proceeds of this raffle will be used to help underwrite the artistic costs for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra’s 2018-2019 season.
- 9000 tickets printed: 1500 at $45, 5400 at 3 for $99, 900 at 5 for $150 and 1200 at 10 for $250. Tickets printed at 3 for $99, 5 for $150 and 10 for $250 cannot be sold as singles and tickets printed at $45 each cannot be sold at the reduced price.
- Prize winners will be notified and do not need to be in attendance nor do they need to present their portion of the ticket. If prizes are not claimed within 30 days, another ticket will be drawn.
- A list of winners will be posted at symphonysweepstakes.ca following all draws or call 204-949-3965.
- Members of the Lottery Administrative Staff are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible to enter this raffle.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Vehicles may not be exactly as shown.
- If the Grand Prize Winner selects the Mercedes, the winner is responsible for freight charges if prize must be shipped out of Winnipeg. The vehicle will be ordered within 2 weeks and delivery is based on manufacturer’s timelines.
- Entry deadline: Phone and Mail orders: Up to midnight the day before all draws.
- All ticket holders may witness all the draws at the Centennial Concert Hall.
- Grand Prize Draw: April 27, 2019, 10:00 p.m.; Early Bird and Daily Draws: April 22 – 25, 2019, 3:00 p.m., April 26, 10:00 p.m.